WADE L. GRINDLE, M.D.
2011 - Current: Valley View Medical Center, Fort Mohave, AZ
Staff Anesthesiologist; Vice Chief of Staff
- Provide anesthesiology services including orthopedic, general, pediatric, OB/Gyn, urologic, vascular, head & neck, and gastroenterology subspecialties.
- Chair of Credentials committee, member of Medical Executive Committee.
2013 – 2014: Valley View Medical Center, Fort Mohave, AZ
Chairman of Surgery
- Presided over monthly departmental meetings. Led OPPE/FPPE quality review, recruiting, staffing, hospital policies and procedures. Member of Medical Executive, Credentialing, and OR Safety committees.
2010 - 2011: Encino Hospital Medical Center, Encino, CA
- Providing diverse range of inpatient anesthesiology services including general, vascular, orthopedic, pediatric, gynecologic, urologic, head & neck, and gastroenterology subspecialties; many emergent and ICU patients.
2010 - 2011: Sherman Oaks Hospital, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Providing inpatient anesthesiology services including orthopedic, general, spine, urologic, vascular, head & neck, gynecologic, and gastroenterology subspecialties; many emergent and ICU patients.
2009-2010: UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Fellow, Anesthesia Advanced Track
- Successfully completed this program to update my clinical skills and knowledge to the forefront of contemporary practice; working directly with the former Chair at Stanford and head of the ABA, Dr. Phil Larson. Rotations in neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, pediatric surgery, orthopedics, general surgery, etc.
1999 - 2005: JFK Memorial Hospital, Indio, CA
Staff Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Physician
- Surgically implanted intraspinal infusion pumps and spinal cord stimulators, also provided outpatient and inpatient anesthesia services.
WADE GRINDLE, M.D. CURRICULUM VITAE PAGE TWO
1999 - 2003: Hope Square Surgical Center, Rancho Mirage, CA
Medical Director and Staff Anesthesiologist
- Oversaw medical quality assurance, policies, and procedures for multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center with over 60 active staff physicians.
- Provided outpatient anesthesia services.
1999 - 2005: Independent Practice, Rancho Mirage, CA
Interventional Pain Management
- Provided comprehensive pain management services, up to and including percutaneous radiofrequency rhizotomy, cryoanalgesia, intradiscal coblation nucleoplasty, intraspinal infusion pumps and spinal cord stimulators.
1996 - 1999: Eisenhower Medical Center, Rancho Mirage, CA
Pain Management Physician and Staff Anesthesiologist
- Provided anesthesia services including cardiac, obstetric, neurosurgical, general, orthopedic, & vascular surgery. Member of comprehensive interventional pain management team - for the last year before I left to go into solo practice, I was the only physician on staff at Eisenhower surgically implanting spinal cord stimulators and intraspinal morphine infusion pumps.
1993 - 1996: University of North Dakota School of Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Taught medical students during their clinical rotations through anesthesiology. Responsibilities included direct one-on-one instruction in the operating room, student lectures, and preparing didactic content for presentation.
1990 - 1996: Medcenter One, Bismarck, ND
Staff Anesthesiologist and Chairman of Anesthesia
- Chairman of Department for four years at this busy referral center. Types of cases included trauma, cardiac, obstetric, pediatric, orthopedic, ENT, and neurosurgery. Also provided in-flight intensive care, in-helicopter transport of critically unstable patients from Montana, South Dakota, and western North Dakota.
WADE GRINDLE, M.D. CURRICULUM VITAE PAGE THREE
2009 - 2010: Anesthesiology Advanced Specialty Training Fellowship, UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
1987-1990: Anesthesiology Residency, Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA
1986-1987: Transitional Internship, Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA
1982-1986: M.D., UC San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA
1976-1981: B.S., UC Davis, Davis, CA
April 1991: American Board of Anesthesiology (lifetime)
October 1998: Added Qualifications in Pain Management, American Board of Anesthesiology (lapsed 12/31/08)
Colorado 34057 issued 3 1996 expires 4 30 2017
Arizona 44209 issued 3 24 2011 expires 1 30 2017
California G60796 issued 5 16 2012 expires 9 30 2017
International Medical Assistance
American Society of Anesthesiologists
Society for Airway Management
VOLUNTEER WORK/MEDICAL MISSIONS
Anesthesiologist for International Medical Assistance surgical/medical missionary team in rural Mexico.